If you feel like you've reached an impasse in your life and are unable to carry the burden alone, you've come to the right place.
We provide a confidential setting where you can express yourself freely and take the first step towards a healthier, more balanced life.
As we begin to reopen our top priority will be the health and safety of our clients and staff. In order to maintain proper social distancing and sanitization guidelines we have
implemented a few changes in our office.
As the CDC has instructed, we must be vigilant in our efforts to contain COVID-19.
The health and safety of our clients and staff is our top priority.
- When you arrive, you have the option to wait in your car and we will call you when it is time for your session. Please notify us in advance if you prefer this
- At this time we are unable to open our restroom facilities for client use. Please be prepared for this prior to your appointment.
- Please do not bring additional friends or family members to your appointment unless you are attending couples, marriage, or family therapy sessions.
- We will have a “zero touch” payment system; credit card numbers will be maintained in our secure electronic health records system, Kareo. You will be sent a credit card
authorization form with your intake paperwork and will be charged for your payment or copayment at the end of each session. We cannot accept cash at this time.
- We will also employ this method for intake forms and insurance cards. You will be emailed an intake form prior to your first appointment. Insurance cards can be emailed to
- You may wear a mask from home if you wish to do so. We cannot provide masks.
- Please do not come to the office if you feel sick, even if you are experiencing mild cold symptoms, flu-like or respiratory symptoms, cough, or fever.
- If you wish to stay home, we will still be offering telemedicine services through TheraNest until further notice.
Please contact us using the
Book an Appointment button below or call our office to learn more about how we can help you achieve peace and feel more satisfied with your life's